AED 915,000

Amazing 2BHK Ready,3 yrs Post handover, p-sea view

This property is marketed by

Rekaz Sharjah

Member Since: 1 year
+971504024503

Bedrooms

02

Bathrooms

03

Property Size

1,011 sqft

Description

Maryam Beach Residence is Offering for the First Time in Sharjah a 3 years payment plan post handover, Pay only 20% and move in to a well organized layout apartment with a partial Sea and lake View and the remaining 80% will be installments over 3 years. Discounts are up to 10% depends on the payment plan you choose.

* FIRST OF ITS KIND WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT
Nestled in the centre of Sharjah, Maryam Island offers residential apartments and retail outlets, four- and five-star hotels, waterfront food and beverage outlets, as well as a ‘souq’ and various facilities such as a spa, a fitness club, a swimming pool, and a children’s play area.
*TRAVEL DISTANCE :
Sharjah International Airport – Less than 20km
Expo Centre Sharjah – Less than 5km
Sharjah University – Less than 15km

*YOUR EXCLUSIVE HIDEAWAY IN THE CENTRE OF NATURAL BEAUTY
Beach access offers guests magical sunset views, while a 900-metre promenade provides fabulous entertainment, inviting amenities and exceptional culinary options.
AMENITIES :
– WaterFront
-Beach Access
-Resort and Spa
-Premium Luxury four

Property Details:

Last Updated On: January 28th, 2022 at 11:47 pm
Property ID:DBH-17436
Offer Type:Buy
Property Type:Apartment
Price: AED 915,000
Bedrooms:2
Bathrooms:3
Property Size:1,011 sqft

License Details:

Company Name: Rekaz Sharjah
Company License: 19069061
Agent License: 12345

Features

  • Balcony
  • Barbecue Area
  • Central A/C
  • Gym
  • Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Play Area
  • Swimming Pool
  • Unfurnished
  • Wardrobes

Statistics

Schedule a Tour

Similar Listings

Studio Apartment Behind the Mall – Golf view

AED 250,000

Al Hamra Village Golf Apartments, G - E Building - Sheikh Mohamed Bin Salem Road - Ras al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates

Beds 1
Baths 1
Size 620 sqft

Priced to Sell – Superb Value – Stunning Sea View

AED 260,000

Royal Breeze 4 - Ras al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates

Beds 1
Baths 1
Size 458 sqft

Spacious Studio with Large Balcony – Lagoon View

AED 260,000

Al Hamra Apartments (Marina) - Ras al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates

Beds 1
Baths 1
Size 502 sqft

Fully Furnished and Equipped – Walk to the Beach

AED 285,000

Al Hamra Apartments (Marina) - Ras al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates

Beds 1
Baths 1
Size 541 sqft

Sea View – Overlooking the Pool – Walk to Beach

AED 310,000

Royal Breeze 1 - Sofia St - Ras al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates

Beds 1
Baths 1
Size 642 sqft

Write a Review